£500 - £600 per day
3 months ago
The main objective for this role will be providing advice for Sanctions and export control and dealing with underwriting and claim queries.
What's on Offer?
6 months contract based in London
Daily rate of £500 to £600(Inside IR 35)
The successful Sanction Consultant will be responsible for the following:
At least five years' experience in dealing with sanctions and export control related issue
Education to at least undergraduate degree level (ideally with a background in law)
Experience working in a global organisation
Identify trends and patterns to aid in efficient clearance of these alerts aid in the efficient clearance of these alerts
The ideal candidate will have the following attribute:
*Excellent Analytical skills
* Self-starter with a "can do" attitude
* Collaborative approach and a good team player
* Prioritisation and conflict management Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
* Planning / organisational skills would be beneficial to support the project
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.