about 2 years ago
The JM Group are working for a global media company in Central London, who are looking for experienced SAP SD OTC Lead.
The ideal SAP SD OTC Lead will have the following skills and experience:
- 10 plus years experience working with SAP SD and OTC.
- Experience fixing FI/COPA reconciliation issues.
- Must have implemented and supported SAP SD & OTC processes..
- Experience supporting users with general enquiries.
- Worked with an off-shore SAP support model.
- Ability to analyse new requirements and pass through to offshore developers.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Proficient with Excel, SharePoint and Signavio.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced SAP SD OTC Lead with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.