City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
- Automation expertise as well as Performance tuning and Optimisation expertise; ability to extract information from data and translate to business language
- Relevant experience of working in an analytical role within financial services or alternative data driven organisation
- Strong understanding of working with Hadoop including scheduling, building tables, views using Hadoop as data source.
- Experience of manipulating large datasets via SAS and SQL to produce explanatory or predictive results
- Technology experience: SAS, SQL, Data Warehousing, Teradata, HADOOP, Impala, Unix, SFTP, scripting
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.