Benefits and Bonus
almost 2 years ago
* Assist with cloud and internal security technical strategy and architecture.
* Define security capabilities, integrations with cloud and internal platform across infrastructure services and platform services, for traditional and cloud native applications
* Understand architecture workloads, provisioning, orchestration and provide security design
* Work in collaboration with development teams to build and deploy cloud native applications, and to secure those workloads
* Detailed knowledge of industry security frameworks and compliance certifications
* Work with customers and their architecture and operations teams to define repeatable reference architectures
* Support the project security consulting team across Europe to determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates
* Assist in the development of an Enterprise Information Security Architecture.
Key Skills Required:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in security, with an ability to demonstrate their expertise across a broad spectrum of security related challenges and disciplines.
* Proven delivery of security architecture and designs within a large, complex organisation
* Understanding of common architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA).
* Present security architecture solutions as a view within broader IT architectures.
* Awareness of the security advantages and vulnerabilities of common products and technologies.
* Design robust and fault-tolerant security mechanisms and components appropriate to the perceived risks.
* Develop and implement appropriate methodologies, templates, patterns and frameworks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Any Security or Architecture certificate would be beneficial - eg. CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, CESG, ISC2, British Computer Society
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.