Benefits and Bonus
about 2 years ago
A leading Infrastructure provider are now seeking a Security Architect to join their growing IT function. This is an exciting opportunity to advise on global cloud security architecture and to develop the technical strategy and architecture across the business, including cloud platforms, identity and access control, integration platforms.
* Assist with cloud and internal security technical strategy and architecture.
* Define security capabilities, integrations with cloud and internal platform across infrastructure services and platform services, for traditional and cloud native applications
* Understand architecture workloads, provisioning, orchestration and provide security design
* Work in collaboration with development teams to build and deploy cloud native applications, and to secure those workloads
* Detailed knowledge of industry security frameworks and compliance certifications
* Work with customers and their architecture and operations teams to define repeatable reference architectures
* Support the project security consulting team across Europe to determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates
* Assist in the development of an Enterprise Information Security Architecture.
Key Skills Required:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in security, with an ability to demonstrate their expertise across a broad spectrum of security related challenges and disciplines.
* Proven delivery of security architecture and designs within a large, complex organisation
* Understanding of common architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA).
* Present security architecture solutions as a view within broader IT architectures.
* Awareness of the security advantages and vulnerabilities of common products and technologies.
* Design robust and fault-tolerant security mechanisms and components appropriate to the perceived risks.
* Develop and implement appropriate methodologies, templates, patterns and frameworks.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Any Security or Architecture certificate would be beneficial - eg. CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, CESG, ISC2, British Computer Society
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.