£65000 - £75000 per annum + pro-rata for 9 months
about 1 month ago
- Support clients with entire spectrum of Digital Analytics and Digital Optimization
- Analyze digital data to draw insights to drive critical decision making and recommendations
- Work closely with marketing, social, product development and UX teams to provide analytical support
- Working with data, including managing large number of data sources, analyzing data quality, and proactively working with client's data/IT teams to resolve issues
- Work on breath of advertising analytics projects like test design, measurement and effectiveness
- Utilize Adobe Analytics, Optimizely and Google Analytics for measurement and optimization
- Provide insights, tools, and dashboards for digital product and commercial teams
- Formulate analytical findings into concise and easy to consume presentations
- Emphasis is on end-to-end delivery of data driven analysis
- Guiding junior resources in dual-shore model
Skills and Qualifications:
· Master's or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Economics or related field with strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
· 3-5 years of consulting, analytics delivery experience
· Strong expertise in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), Big Query and web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Omnibug, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.)
· Ideally experience in running A/B split tests either in emails or websites
· Prior experience working with media vendors, a plus.
· Expertise manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
· Sound analytical ability and business judgment
· Good skills in SQL, as well as Business Intelligence, Data and Reporting
· Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.