£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
almost 2 years ago
This role will suit a Senior BI Developer that is happy to be 'hands-on' and has strong knowledge of both Cloud solutions (Azure) and Big Data.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Experience using major data modelling tools - ERwin, ER/Studio, PowerDesigner, etc.
* 3-5 years' development experience in decision support / business intelligence environments utilizing tools such as SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, Microsoft's Power BI etc.
* Strong data warehousing and OLTP systems
* An understanding of data integration best practices and concepts
* Good development experience under Unix and/or Windows environments
* Strong SQL skills required scripting - beneficial
* Experience in data analysis and profiling
* Strong Knowledge of all phases of the system development life cycle
* Experience with major database platforms - SQL Server, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop, SQL Data Warehouse, Redshift etc.
* 5 Years industry implementation experience with one or more data integration tools such as Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory, DataBricks, MuleSoft etc.
* Understanding of modern data warehouse capabilities and technologies such as real-time, cloud, Big Data etc.
* Understanding of on premises and cloud infrastructure architectures (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
* 3-5 years consulting experience preferred
If you are an experienced Senior BI Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.