City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Working alongside Project Managers, Sales teams and clients, you will assist in the implementation, delivery and continuing analysis of their bespoke software.
Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of banking, investment management or accountancy technologies
- Proven interest in future technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant role
- Knowledge of banking and investment management
- Experience working with/implementing similar Accounting products
- Understanding of relevant technologies, including SQL and relevant databases
- Excellent communicator
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solution for a business need using technology
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism
- SQL, data modelling exposure a plus
- Bachelor degree with concentration in business, finance, or STEM subjects
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.