City of London, London
Benefits and Bonus
over 2 years ago
A UK based Financial Services provider are looking to grow and develop their Business Analysis function. You will work on various business and IT change programmes within the Change team, responsible for shaping and initiating projects through to delivery and implementation.
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder management presentations and review sessions for requirements and solutions
- Identifying and documenting potential solutions, considering all available information and constraints
- Recommending and managing implementation of end to end solutions for all aspects of the product lifecycle inc. model management and front end user journeys
- Business process analysis, mapping and design using business modelling language
- Analyse requirements, design and implement effective control frameworks for target operating model
- Input into test strategy and support creation of test data and scripts
- Identify and liaise with project/task stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Produce project and communication documents/reports in a professional manner
- Adhere to relevant methodologies and standards to meet the needs of a fast-paced changing business
- Ability to interact with B2B partners in a senior analysis role to develop and implement multi-product, multi-channel platform-based solutions
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience working in a structured project-based environment within a diverse range of business teams.
- Business analysis and change management in the UK Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of fund platforms, investments, pensions as well as operational principles and management
- Detailed wrap product knowledge
- Structured analysis methodology
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with ability to influence at all levels
- Experience of working on large programmes of business change
- Must be highly proactive, with excellent attention to detail and a passion for innovation and continuous improvement
- ISEB Business Analysis or Lean six sigma would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.