Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
This role will suit someone from an insurance / consultancy background and has past experience working on complex Change programmes - people & organisational change.
This role is offering a base salary £90,000 + bonus, pension and a number of other benefits.
* Past experience within a complex Financial Services organisation - ideally consultancy or Insurance.
* Extensive knowledge of Target Operating Models (designing and Implementing).
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of project resources in a complex, matrix managed environment.
* Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are an experienced Senior Change PM with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.