City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
2 months ago
* You will have between 5-7 years experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance, with the ability to assess problems and articulate solutions at various levels.
* Ability to communication threats, deficiencies and risks along with their impact to clients at all levels in technical and non-technical terms, gain agreement with stakeholders and provide recommendations for risk-based remediation.
* Demonstrable experience in leading audit or advisory engagement over the design and implementation of risk and control frameworks.
* Ability to work as part of Enterprise Risk / Compliance functions to ensure that clients' complex business and technology landscape is risk assessed and managed according to corporate standards and leading practices.
* Good understanding of risks and leading control practices in key areas such as supply chain, data management, incident response and identity and access management.
* Working knowledge of Privacy and Data Protection.
* Prior experience in Big 4 audit firms or major consulting firms in FCA/PRA regulated business
* Ideally Insurance industry experience is preferred.
* Relevant professional qualification such as CISA, CIA, CISM/CISSP, GDPR Practitioner, IAPP credentials would be preferred.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.