City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
6 months ago
* Work with all levels of clients to design and lead implementation of data governance solutions, tailored to work in different client environments.
* Play an advisory role with clients to understand their business needs and how to translate requirements into Data Governance solutions.
* Conduct Data Governance assessments, develop recommendations, templates and roadmaps based on required deliverables.
* Develop business cases for Data Governance programs.
* Lead Data Governance working sessions with the client.
* Demonstrate logical and analytical problem-solving.
* Contribute to the advancement of the EXL Data Governance practice by adding to best practices, providing thought leadership, supporting the sales team and coaching more junior colleagues on Data Governance.
* Implement, configure and maintain hardware for test instances of Data Governance software.
* Lead and coach other Data Governance team members on an engagement.
* 8-10 years of Enterprise Data Management experience, minimum of 4 years in a Data Governance Analyst or Lead role in a formal Data Governance program.
* Experience in developing a Data Governance operating models from scratch.
* Experience working with business / technical development team / data stewards to clearly document Data Governance and metadata requirements.
* Experience with Data Governance tools such as Collibra or Informatica.
* Experience with Data Catalog tools such as Informatica EDC or Alation.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.