City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
This role works directly with the Quant Analysis team to develop client-facing applications based on their research. You will be part of a small and highly-skilled development team focused on building solutions capable of processing large datasets. Experience in Technical Design, Project Management, Data Analytics, Reporting, Visualization and Databases.
For your role you will require the following:
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics
- Have over 5 years development and programming experience using C#, .Net Core/ASP.NET Core.
- Hands-on experience of developing Web APIs and or Web Services
- MS SQL Server development using Stored Procedures and user-defined functions
- OO Design and Development, Design patterns
- AGILE experience
- Knowledge of data caching technologies
- Experience of using ORMS (EF6, NHibernate, ADO.NET or Dapper) to access data in database
It would be highly desirable if you had the following:
- Experience with Azure SQL and Cloud data solutions such as HD Insight, Databricks, SQL DW, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake
- Have the ability to implement cloud-based data ingestion (ETL vs ELT) solutions
- Financial Services experience, ideally within Equity or Fixed Income
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.