City of London, London
£85000 - £97000 per annum + Car, benefits, bonus and package
30 days ago
Our client a Global FMCG Organisation are looking for a world-class DevOps Engineer to join their IT Consumer team who look after corporate web platforms, global commerce platforms, digital engagement platforms, consumer lifecycle platforms and omnichannel services for B2B and B2C channels.
The team seeks to be highly customer and consumer centric and they are looking for outstanding individuals who enjoy working on large, complex and multi-dimensional problems, to help them design and deliver the next phase of their technology operational model. They work in a highly regulated environment across many geographies with a fast-paced business environment which is incredibly interesting to work in.
The company is going through a massive business transformation and these roles are working front and centre of this change.
Initially this will be remote working with flexibility further down the line when the office completely reopens.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Experience of building, running and improving CI/CD frameworks, tools etc. and industrializing these into day-to-day operations
* Excellent skills and experience in configuration management via Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or others
* Extensive experience of deploying technology solutions across cloud-native platforms. We predominantly use Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Cloud, Adobe Cloud and SAP Hybris Cloud
* Demonstrable experience of integrating and industrializing technology platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) on a global scale reducing operational and process waste
* Demonstrated history in automating operations processes
* Experience with containerisation (preferably Docker, K8s)
* Experience with DNS and Content Distribution Networks (Akamai is highly desirable)
* Experience with implementation of Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Single Sign-On (SSO)
* Deep experience of integrating monitoring and alerting technologies, such as New Relic, CloudWatch and Elasticsearch 7 into the technology stack and driving significant change in the customer experience
* Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Java, Python, Go, Ruby or equivalent
* Experience writing automatic tests and adapting a code base for better test-ability
* Experience with microservices architectures
* Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short period of time. We seek a self-starter, visionary person with leadership capabilities
* Demonstrable understanding of security and networking principles in a cloud-native environment
* Has worked within, and can appreciate, the need for applying delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc. appropriately to the work being delivered
Please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.