City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Car, pension and bonus
8 months ago
This role will suit someone that is very hands on, has worked on complex migration / consolidation projects and has a good understand of cloud solution.
This is a permanent position in central London and it is offering a base of £80,000 + a call allowance, bonus, flexible work and a number of other benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Extensive experience working on complex multi-location projects.
* Experience working on Active Directory / end-user migrations or consolidations projects.
* Past experience working in a large organisation
* Knowledge of Quest Migration Manager for Active Directory - beneficial
* Good knowledge of Microsoft servers
* Knowledge of cloud platforms - Azure, AWS or Google Cloud etc
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* A strong communicator
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.