almost 2 years ago
IOS Developer - London - £80k + benefits
We are currently working with a highly innovative, world-leading online trading and investments provider who are looking for iOS Developers to contribute to their first-class mobile applications. The company is brand name and highly successful, and this role gives the opportunity to make a real impact across their mobile products (they have around 200,000 clients). This team is growing so we have multiple positions open between £60-£80k permanent + strong benefits package.
1 Write high quality, clear code.
2. Provide estimates for work and commit to delivering on time
3. Collaborate with your teammates in an Agile environment
4. Work across teams to deliver features for multiple iOS applications
5. Own the delivery of production features
6. Deliver high quality technical solutions that are optimized for the iOS environment
7. Develop with both the client experience and native development in mind
8. Encourage high technical standards by reviewing pull requests and writing tests
9. Investigate and resolve bugs
10. Work iteratively to deliver features and app improvements
Ability / Expertise
1. One or more iOS apps developed and published in the App store
2. At least 2 years hands on iOS experience in a commercial environment
3. Good knowledge of the iOS development platform
4. Excellent knowledge of Swift
5. Experience using source control systems such as Git
1. Experience with TDD using XCTest
2. Experience working with Objective-C and Swift in mixed code bases
3. Continuous Integration (Xcode Server, Bamboo, Fastlane)
4. Expereince using design patterns to architect simple solutions to complex problems
5. Familiar with agile development processes
- Degree level education 2:1, preferably in software engineering / computer science
- Excellent problem solving and technical skills
- Ability to communicate well with peers and across teams
- Strong debugging skills in Xcode
- Ability to work autonomously
- An eye for great design and UX that utilizes the strengths of iOS
If you are looking to work with cutting edge, innovative technology in an organisation that prides itself on its status as a market leader, we'd love to hear from you.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.