City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
18 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
This role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including prototyping, build-out, testing and deployment.
- Hands-on Expertise in Core-Java (server-side).
- Financial Markets knowledge or exposure
- Experience in architecting/designing large-scale business critical systems.
- Object oriented design and usage of commonly used design patterns.
- Multi-threading, collections, JVM, Garbage collection, Streams
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix along with scripting skills
- Comfort in relational database modelling and querying
- Spring or similar framework, IOC concepts
- Agile Development Experience
Any Big Data experience would be an added advantage. Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.