£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
This position will be the ideal role for an experienced .Net Developer that's looking to move into architecture in the next couple of years.
This role is based in central London and is offering a base of £80,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* C# (preferably C# 4 or 7)
* .Net Framework 4.7
* Strong knowledge in Web API
* Oracle (12i or later)
* Unit testing (NUnit, or SpecFlow, etc.)
* NHibernate 3 or greater or similar
* WebAPI, WCF, or other web service technologies or standards
* Amazon AWS, Azure OR Google Cloud
If you are an experienced Senior .Net Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.