£100000 - £110000 per annum + car, bonus and pension
7 months ago
This role will suit someone with experience delivering at least three significant regulatory programmes within the financial services sector and someone who is highly influential at c-level.
This role is offering a base salary of £110k. + car allowance, pension and bonus and a number of other benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need the following;
* Recent experience within a large and complex financial services organisation.
* A successful track record of delivering complex regulatory programmes such as MiFID 2, SMCR, GDPR, EMIR or Solvency 2 etc.
* Proven experience working across regulatory and risk functions.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Proven experience of delivering large scale Reg programmes across all functions of the organisation.
* Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are an experienced Senior Programme Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.