City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus & pension
5 months ago
This role is based in central London and is offering a base of £80,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* A strong background within financial services
* Ideally experience within small to medium size banks
* Proven experience delivering both IT and Business change projects - full lifecycle
* Comfortable working in small teams and taking a 'hands on' approach to delivery
* Happy working across a broad range of projects - B2C products, system upgrades, risk and reg etc
* Knowledge of banking products - mortgages, Savings and Loans very beneficial
* A strong understanding of Agile
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to influence a room.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.