£80000 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus & pension
about 1 year ago
This role will suit someone who with experience delivering a range of projects within the insurance or broking environment and has excellent stakeholder management experience.
This role is offering a base salary £85k. + car allowance, bonus, pension and a number of other benefits.
* 3+ years' experience from an insurance or broking environment.
* A proven track record of project management / delivery (full lifecycle) across a range of projects which includes the initiation, planning, execution and closure.
* You will be familiar with numerous structured project management techniques, in particular: Knowledge in business case construction - cost & benefits analysis.
* A solid track record of delivering operations, risk, organisational change and IT applications.
* Strong process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of project resources in a complex, matrix managed environment.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are an experienced Senior Project Manager (insurance) with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.