£220 - £240 per day
over 2 years ago
The JM Group is working with a leading IT services provider and is seeking a Project Support Assistant on a contract based in Mons, Belgium, paying up to €240 per day.
The Senior Project Support Assistant should have:
* Must hold valid security clearance.
* Must have experience with MS Project 2010, MS Office Suite.
* Experience of Data Analytics and MS Excel pivot tables.
* Experience with the practical implementation of ICT projects.
* Previous experience working in an international environment.
* Experience with ITIL Framework.
* Diploma of secondary education or equivalent.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.