Are you driven? Do you enjoy a challenge?
This is your chance to join one of the most established and well respected IT Recruitment Companies in the UK. Do not miss out!
Who are we?
Founded in 1981, The JM Group specialise in placing IT professionals into FTSE and SME businesses nationwide. The company has gone from strength to strength, boasting a turnover of £17 million last year. As a result, we are now looking for an ambitious New Business Recruitment Consultant to build on this success and further develop the business.
Many of our client base, which includes organisations such as Lloyds, Sony, GE Capital, Affinity Water, The Direct Line Group and G4S have been working with us for over 10 years, demonstrating our commitment to building long term relationships.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for identifying, opening and developing new and existing client opportunities in a pro-active sales environment in order to achieve company targets and objectives. You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop an excellent working relationship with both clients and candidates.
The role of Business Development Consultant is very exciting and challenging. Focussing on new clients, relationship building and development. This a commercial role in a business environment, which is heavily targeted on sales and revenue.
Building and managing your own accounts and developing key relationships within client organisations.
Business development sales calls daily
Developing your own consulting desk with new business accounts
Responsible for managing new business and revenue targets
Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients over the telephone and through face to face meetings
Attending events to help generate new leads and client contacts
Responsible for the identification of suitable candidates to fulfil client requirements including headhunting and candidate interviewing
Networking with middle to senior level professionals on a global scale
Identifying and becoming a specialist within your chosen vertical Negotiating Terms of Business
Key skills/ attributes required:
- Can do attitude, Self-motivated
- Excellent communicator with exceptional people skills
- Determination, hunger and passion to succeed
- An individual who will maximise all opportunities
- Promote the company to both clients and candidates alike in a passionate and professional manner
- Prioritise and manage own work flow
Excellent salary and the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile phone allowance
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular high achievers team lunches out
- Annual incentive trips
- Cycle to Work Scheme cycle share
- Regular end of year Staff Christmas party
- Fantastic office location, 2 minute walk from Liverpool Street, 5 minutes to Bank Station, 10 minutes to Cannon Street
- Funky new offices, TVs, leader boards
- Break out area with sofas, pool tables, drink fridges
- Coffee and tea station, kitchen, fridges for lunches
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like the career for you please send your CV to Vicky Marsh on email@example.com or call 07786 258533
Remember to follow The JM Group LinkedIn page to receive live job updates and industry news including interview tips and advice.