City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
9 months ago
You will have a track record of new business sales and be familiar with dealing with large global organisations. Salary ranges from £65K - £90K, depending on experience.
* Assist in the development and execution of a sales plan and strategy that aligns with the company's goals
* Generate leads through existing network, cold calling, etc.
* Develop a territory with a mix of buy and sell-side targets
* Respond to and complete RFPs
* Explore growth opportunities within existing clients
As you will be working with Financial clients, an understanding of the Trade lifecycle is essential. You are likely to have over 5 years sales experience in the financial services technology sector. You must be able to facilitate conversations at COO/CIO level. It would be an added advantage if you had an understanding of the reconciliation, payments and post-trade landscape; as well as an up-to-date understanding of relevant regulations (Dodd Frank, EMIR, MIFID II).
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.