City of London, London
Benefits and Bonus
almost 2 years ago
* Assist with cloud and internal security technical strategy and architecture
* Define security capabilities, integrations with cloud and internal platform across infrastructure services and platform services, for traditional and cloud native applications
* Understand architecture workloads, provisioning, orchestration and provide security design across container deployments, virtualised environments, and bare metal deployments
* Work in collaboration with developers to build and deploy cloud native applications, and to secure those workloads
* Detailed knowledge of industry security frameworks and compliance certifications
* Work with customers and their internal leadership teams to define repeatable reference architectures
* Working with Enterprise Architects to assist in the development of an Enterprise Information Security Architecture
* Interpret relevant security policies and threat/risk profiles into secure architectural solutions that mitigate the risks and conform to legislation and regulations and relate to business needs
Key Skills Required:
* Proven experience designing and delivering security architecture in large, complex organisations
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the Security field, across a variety of security challenges and disciplines
* Understanding of common architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA)
* Present security architecture solutions as a view within broader IT architectures
* Maintain awareness of the security advantages and vulnerabilities of common products and technologies
* Design robust and fault-tolerant security mechanisms and components appropriate to the perceived risks
* Develop and implement appropriate methodologies, templates, patterns and frameworks
* Any industry recognised qualifications or certifications would be beneficial e.g. CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, etc.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.