City of London, London
Benefits and Bonus
about 2 years ago
A leading Infrastructure provider are now seeking a Senior Security Architect to join their growing IT division. This is an exciting opportunity to advise on global cloud security architecture and to develop the technical strategy and architecture across the business, including cloud platforms, identity and access control, integration platforms.
* Assist with cloud and internal security technical strategy and architecture
* Define security capabilities, integrations with cloud and internal platform across infrastructure services and platform services, for traditional and cloud native applications
* Understand architecture workloads, provisioning, orchestration and provide security design across container deployments, virtualised environments, and bare metal deployments
* Work in collaboration with developers to build and deploy cloud native applications, and to secure those workloads
* Detailed knowledge of industry security frameworks and compliance certifications
* Work with customers and their internal leadership teams to define repeatable reference architectures
* Working with Enterprise Architects to assist in the development of an Enterprise Information Security Architecture
* Interpret relevant security policies and threat/risk profiles into secure architectural solutions that mitigate the risks and conform to legislation and regulations and relate to business needs
Key Skills Required:
* Proven experience designing and delivering security architecture in large, complex organisations
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the Security field, across a variety of security challenges and disciplines
* Understanding of common architectural frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA)
* Present security architecture solutions as a view within broader IT architectures
* Maintain awareness of the security advantages and vulnerabilities of common products and technologies
* Design robust and fault-tolerant security mechanisms and components appropriate to the perceived risks
* Develop and implement appropriate methodologies, templates, patterns and frameworks
* Any industry recognised qualifications or certifications would be beneficial e.g. CISSP, ISSAP, CCSP, etc.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.