£35000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits
10 months ago
The Senior Technical Solution Architect will be the solution owner for the full SDLC of a solution from feasibility through to delivery. As well as being responsible for driving the architectural direction of all tasks allocated to them throughout the delivery lifecycle of the task.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Good understanding and knowledge of virtualisation platforms - VMware in particular
* Good understanding and knowledge of VMware's Virtual Desktop Infrastructure & Zero clients
* Implementation of private and hybrid cloud technologies - vRealize desirable
* IT Security Solutions (Policy Based, Physical, Environment Hardening & Software)
* Security monitoring platforms such as SEIM
* Good understanding of Microsoft Infrastructure covering Windows Server 2012 / 2016 administration, Active Directory design, SCCM / SCOM deployment
* Endpoint Management (Device Control, Data Protection, Application Control etc.)
* Linux based OS Administration
* Windows Windows 7 - Windows 10
* Good communication and written skills
* A good understanding of, and competent working within, architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
* PRINCE 2
* Management of Risk
* Microsoft Project
* Project Management
* TOGAF 9.1 Certification
* Software Defined Networking
* Cloud architecture certification (e.g. AWS / Azure)
If you are an experienced Senior Solution Architect with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.