City of London, London
£550 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Our client is currently going through an exciting transformation across technology and have a broad range of programmes running across the business. This role will suit a Full-Stack Java developer with excellent knowledge of Server-side development and a good understanding of UI.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Excellent knowledge in Java 8, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, JUnit, Maven and Spring Framework
* Knowledge of Oracle Database design & development
* Experience of concurrent programming techniques
* Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns within real time transactional systems
* Experience of all aspects of the development lifecycle, including Agile and continuous integration principals.
* Experience of developing large and scalable systems
* Experience writing automated tests.
* Reactive programming
* Oracle Coherence
* Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs in the financial services domain
* Experience working on Cloud migrations and a sound knowledge of AWS
* A good understanding of the Back Office function within financial services.
If you are an experienced Full Stack Java Developer with the required skill set, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.