£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Permanent role in London
Salary of £65k to £75k + Benefits (willing to increase base for the ideal candidate)
Please note that we are currently getting extremely high volumes of applications at the moment so to be considered for this position you must have extensive experience working as a Service Delivery Manager Within Financial Services
Must have a broad technical background and highly proficient in supporting
* A genuine interest in technology and the ability to be hands on if required.
* Excellent vendor management skills.
* Experience putting in place a Desktop Strategy and deliver it
* Strong knowledge of IT Service Management and the practical application of the ITIL framework.
* Strong knowledge of End User Computing and Foundation Services Architecture.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience providing executive support
* Experience developing and establishing new processes, practices, policies and tools.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
*Experience of full lifecycle project management of small to medium scale initiatives.
*Experience of supporting users in different locations and time zones.
*Prior experience of Financial Services, Private Equity and/or Asset Management.
Qualifications: PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent, Educated to degree level or equivalent in IT, computer science, mathematics, business or related field and ITIL Managing Professional certification.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in discussing this opportunity, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
You can also get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.