Up to £110 per day
over 2 years ago
The ideal IT Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
* 1+ years experience as a Support Analyst.
* Have good working knowledge of Outlook, Exchange and Active Directory.
* Proven experience of setting up new starters, movers and leavers.
* Ability to anticipate risks and issues.
* Familiar working in an IT environment.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to apply to this position, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your C.V.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.