Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 year ago
Salary: Up to £36,000 basic salary, plus annual bonus, 24 days holiday, training etc.
We are recruiting on behalf of a market-leading Telecommunications company headquartered in Manchester, who specialise in providing Cloud and Networking services to their clients. They are looking for a Software Developer to join their growing team, responsible for both front and back end development to deliver high-quality software products.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior-Mid Level Software Developer to grow and develop within an exciting environment.
* Involvement in the full Software Development Lifecycle, from requirements gathering and specification through to development and implementation
* Develop and maintenance of front and back end code
* Regular review of peers coding
* Working on development projects to produce quality software products
* Produce documentation
As a Software Developer, you will have the following skills and experience:
* At least 2 years professional experience as a Software Developer
* PHP, MVC, MySQL
* Building and integrating with API: REST, SOAP
* Good communicator with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
* Proven interest in technology
* Degree level education, ideally in Computer Science or equivalent
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV for review.