City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
about 1 year ago
Location: City of London
Salary: Up to £65,000 basic salary plus bonus
Benefits: Up to 2 days/week working from home, health insurance, pension etc.
The JM Group are recruiting on behalf of a complex, global Financial Services organisation who are seeking an additional Project Manager to join their London-based team. We require candidates with proven experience delivering bespoke software projects (either internally or externally), excellent communication skills and a proven passion for emerging technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a truly Agile environment delivering state-of-the-art technologies to major clients across Europe and beyond.
Day-to-day role and responsibilities;
* Collaborate with senior stakeholders, business analysts and technical team to define project scope, deliverables and expectations
* Develop project team and conduct project kick off, including roles and responsibilities
* Forecast (and continual assessment of) required resources
* Identify, assess and manage potential risks, issues and conflicts
* Drive and manage project development from start up to go live
* Maintain the project backlog and prioritise work to support delivery schedule
* Track project dependencies, and engage with cross-departmental teams
* Attend and actively contribute to Sprint meetings
* Manage project budgets
* Conduct project retrospectives, identifying lessons learned
* Develop and strengthen stakeholder relationships to ensure successful project delivery
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset;
* Proven experience leading and successfully delivery large, complex projects through the entire project lifecycle
* Strong experience delivering bespoke software projects, with some exposure to wider technology, business change and operations projects
* Leading global project teams spanning numerous business areas
* Excellent communication skills, with an ability to motivate peers to deliver
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, across both Technology and Business
* Experience working within an Agile environment
* Knowledge of JIRA and confluence is desirable
* Experience within Financial Services, FinTech, e-Commerce or Telecommunications desirable
* Candidates must be educated to degree level
* Any Project Management qualifications (Prince2, PMP, Agile, Scrum) would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.