£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Salary: Up to £32,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus
The JM Group are working in partnership with a leader in the Retail sector who are seeking a Software Test Engineer to join their growing team. We are looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who have previous experience within a similar environment.
This individual will join the Software Development team and work in close collaboration with fellow testers, software developers, product managers and project managers. As a Test Engineer, you would have the following responsibilities;
* Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications
* Perform a wide range of testing activities including both functional/non-functional, regression and performance
* Advise the team about overall risks and trends
* Communicate effectively with both business and technology stakeholders, ensuring that both are working towards the same goal
We require candidates with the following experience;
* Strong experience in a Software Testing role within a Windows environment
* Experience writing T-SQL and interrogating databases
* Ability to identify and document defects
* Understanding of SCRUM principles, with experience being involved in sprints, stand-ups etc.
* Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with individuals at all levels within both technical and non-technical teams
* Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
* Clear and concise documentation skills
* Degree level education in Computer Science (or similar) or equivalent experience
If you have the above skills and are interested in progressing with this role, please apply via the link below with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.