£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
16 days ago
Monica Rodrigues Arias
* Define Solution Architecture strategies, principles, vision, standards, tools and methodologies
* Develop and enhance the Technology roadmap for the organization
* Analyze and provide recommendations for Data architecture by creating and updating data models for key business entities and documenting reference and master data requirements
* Provide leadership and guidance on all aspects of technology during an implementation project
* Understand current enterprise application integration capabilities including the use of services-based frameworks and other data integration technologies and strive for continuous improvement.
* Must be able to understand and communicate requirements of any future infrastructure needs, working with other IT Architects to develop an approach that fits the current needs of the business.
* Strong experience with architecting solution using Cloud-enabled technologies for building scalable and extensive applications is essential
* Experience or exposure to Enterprise Integration patterns is required
* Experience of delivering event driven architectures
* Enterprise UML modeling tools experience is essential, i.e. Sparx Systems EA or Embarcadero ER/Studio
* Strong experience with data integration and analytics technologies
* Exposure to building web-enabled applications would be an added advantage
* Exceptional presentation and documentation skills
* Must have knowledge of relational and dimensional modeling
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.