City of London, London
£115000 - £130000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary: £120,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus (flexible DOE)
The JM Group are leading an exclusive recruitment campaign for a disruptive FinTech organisation who are global leaders within their field. This is a very unique opportunity to design and deliver brand new product offerings for a global customer base and to join a truly innovative organisation.
As a Software Architect, your role will involve;
* Being a pioneer in developing new technologies, products and features
* Defining and develop SLA's across products and platforms
* Clearly communicating the architectural vision to the business and technical teams
* Providing advice and guidance to the software development and technical teams on project implementations and technical solution design
* Working collaboratively with Software Development teams to
* Helping to develop software engineers and junior architects, educating on best practice
For this role, we require candidates who;
* Have strong experience in a software-focused Solutions Architecture role in a large, complex organisation
* Are able to take effective decisions within a fast-moving Agile environment
* Are able to clearly communicate technical designs to both technology and business stakeholders
* Have experience working on the continual improvement, design and customisation of products and platforms
* Have a proven interest in innovation technologies
* Have worked in a hands-on Software Development role in the past, with experience across the entire software development lifecycle
* Minimum degree level education in Computer Science or equivalent
* Any financial services experience would be a benefit
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.