City of London, London
Bonus + Full Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Financial Services client is hiring for a Solution Architect to join their team based in London. This is a permanent role with a salary paying between £75K - £110K, depending on experience.
The Solution Architect will play a key role in translating requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution, and describing it through architecture and design artifacts. This role is for an individual who is exceptionally strong technically, and able to work closely with the Head of Development, Technical Architect, as well as external clients.
Key requirements are:
* Previous experience as a Solution Architect.
* Experience dealing with clients of a software product vendor.
* Experience with Java and its related technology stack, messaging, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, to include:
- Experience of designing integrated solutions to various enterprise products
- Demonstrable experience of translating requirements into solutions that fit within a target ecosystem, involving multiple vendors and technology approaches
- Any knowledge of modern web technologies would be an added advantage
* First class communication skills
* Ideally experienced working in an iterative or agile delivery environment
* The motivation and drive to deliver a successful solution for their clients
The successful candidate would be joining a relatively small development team, so the Solution Architect will be expected to lead this function, not be part of a team of Solution Architects.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.