Worthing, West Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Start Date: May 2021
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: Remote & office based (Cardiff / Worthing)
Please note that this role is currently remote based. Once COVID restrictions are lifted, the successful candidate would be required to attend the office at least 2 days per week. This is something that would be discussed and negotiated with the employer.
The JM Group are currently working with a leading Global Process Outsourcer and Financial Technology provider.
They are now looking to hire a SQL Developer on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Data Solutions team deliver specialist SQL Server solutions and processes to enable business and client requirements, as well as development of database solutions as part of wider application deliveries.
The core activities of the IT Data Solutions team are:
* Design and develop SQL solutions to support performant and scalable data transformations and transfers of Data from other parties outside of Equiniti
* Design and Develop Power BI/SSRS reports and dashboard within a central framework/architecture
* Develop complex, performant and scalable SQL deliverables as part of a wider application delivery project
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
* Experience and proven track record of successfully delivering SQL (2016 and later) and Power BI/SQL Reporting (2016 and later) solutions to schedule and budget
* Strong T-SQL, experience in creating complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, UDF's and CLR's
* Experience of Visual Studio Inc. Team Foundation Server for Source Control and Bug Tracking
* Experience working with both onshore and offshore remote teams
* Experienced in using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
* Effective communication skills working with both IT and non-IT colleagues
* The ability to identify and manage risks, issues and actions related to project/release deliveries and/or IT services.
* Understanding of Design, Build & Testing approaches, and strategies
* Experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning and maintenance of database solutions
If you are an experienced SQL Developer looking for a new opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.