£40000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
£40,000 - £60,000 + Benefits + Car
The JM group are currently working with a leading technology solutions provider who are looking to recruit multiple Design Engineers. This role would suit candidates that have a passion for engineering, infrastructure and IT and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work as part of a new team.
There are multiple positions available and several client projects therefore location is flexible. The company allow flexibility to work from home and be based from your nearest office or client site. There are 10 offices in total which cover several areas including London, North West or the Home Counties.
To be considered for this Design Engineer role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong knowledge of products and solutions around Networks, Data, Software, Security, Voice, CCTVM PA/VA and Wireless
* Previous experience in a similar Design Engineer role
* Worked at the forefront of technical implementations, from beginning to end
* Previous experience writing test specifications
* Bid management is useful to have
* Ideally IT and Engineering degree is ideal although will consider candidates without that have the relevant experience
* Strong customer facing skills
* Cisco certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or similar would be useful
* All candidates will have to be put through security clearance
If you are an experienced Design Engineer with the relevant skills and experience please apply with your most recent CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.