City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
- Maintaining the existing infrastructure
- Expanding and upgrading systems where necessary
- Offering technical input on staff and client needs
- Managing platform security, including regular patching
- Working knowledge of MacOS
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory (AD)
- VMWare ESXi
- Knowledge of networking, ideally Cisco CCNA qualified
- Expert with setting up code repos (Git), Jenkins and automation using Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Hands-on experience with Red Hat/ SuSE HA Cluster
- Backup Tool experience
- Familiarity with application architectures
- Understanding SAN/NAS storage architecture
- Ideally skills in 5 of the following; MySQL and MongoDB; PHP, Python and Powershell; HAProxy; IPSec; Ansible; Jenkins
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time well
- Self-motivated, constantly striving for improvement and technology advancement
- Possess a security-first mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.