City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
- Educated to minimum degree level, ideally in STEM subjects or Finance
- Background in hands-on Software Development, with more recent experience in Architecture
- Proven experience within Financial Services, working on trading systems such as pricing systems
- Creation of architecture specifications
- UML modelling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Object orientated design and analysis
- Full development lifecycle experience using an "agile" methodology such as Scrum.
- Background in software development, with broad technology stack experience
- TOGAF certification or equivalent would be advantageous
- Collaborative, team player
- Delivery focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to liaise with development teams and C-Level individuals
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.