City of London, London
£100000 - £115000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Based in London, you will join their technical team, working on all areas of their core systems including systems management, back office integrations, FIX connectivity and Order Management Systems.
* Develop specialist knowledge and experience in the key technologies used throughout the systems
* To design and develop software as part of an Agile team with short iterations and frequent releases
* To work within their development/project life-cycle; from analysis to implementation, test and release
* Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of bespoke applications in line with IT policies and procedures
* Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future upgrades as they relate to your own and your team's area of work
* Participate in relevant projects as directed by your line-manager
We are looking for a talented subject matter expert with proven experience developing highly distributed systems:
* Expert level knowledge in J2SE
* Expert level knowledge in concurrent programming in Java
* FIX Protocol & Connectivity
* Experience with client facing web platforms
* Specialist experience with real time programming/real time data distribution, developing high performance / low latency, resilient server applications and developing distributed transactional server applications
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.