City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
2 months ago
For this role, you will have strong Risk Business Analysis experience and be able to produce business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the development team. You must have strong working experience with the OTC Derivatives area and have a strong understanding of the trading lifecycle.
- Extensive OTC Derivatives BA knowledge
- Proven ability to document business requirements
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux
- Experience working with XML, JSON and CSV file formats
It would be highly desirable if you had exposure to Derivatives - Collateral Management, Margining, OTC and ETD, Clearing; any experience with scripting using Python and/or SQL; and JIRA.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.