£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5 years experience in Product Management.
* An excellent understanding of the full lifecycle of requirement gathering
* Knowledge of complex software development domains, preferably from high volume transactional components i.e. accounting, payments, core banking, trading or insurance etc
* Experience working within payments - beneficial
* Experience creating product specification with a focus on Return on Investment and market goals
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are an experienced Technical Product Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.