City of London, London
Quantitative / Risk Management , Project/Programme Manager, Software development, Project/Programme Manager, Project management, Risk Management, Software development, Quantitative and Risk, Project /Programme Management
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
You will be required to plan projects and lead teams selling and delivering software solutions within the Financial Services sector. Project artefacts will be delivered by a small team and you will ensure appropriate allocation of tasks, identify risks and issues and will actively manage progress, quality, dependencies and scope. There will be extensive stakeholder management.
Skills and experience:
- Prince2 Project Management principles and understanding the importance of Project Assurance.
- Solid understanding of both Waterfall and Agile tools and methodologies
- Confident communication and strong written and verbal skills
- Chairing meetings and running workshops
- Authoring business documents and presentations
- Diplomatic management of problems and finding a timely resolution
- Extensive experience of SDLC and the build and deployment processes for popular languages
- Familiar with trade lifecycle and risk processes
- Proficient in MS Project and JIRA
You will have a track record of successfully managing complex projects within the wholesale financial services sector, including Investment Banking, Insurance and/or Asset Management.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.