City of London, London
Bonus + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
* Previous experience working in Solution or Technical Architecture.
* Experience creating solution diagrams such as sequence diagrams, flowcharts, swim lane diagrams.
* An analytical problem solver, able to identify and resolve issues in a deployed environment.
* Experience working in an iterative or agile delivery environment.
* Hands on programming experience with Java and its related technology stack
* Experience of designing and implementing integrated solutions to various external products and platforms
* Experience working with HTML, CSS, JS / JS Frameworks
* Experience with Atlassian product suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) and solution documentation tools.
* Cloud Infrastructure and SAAS experience useful, but not essential
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.