City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Working with stakeholders on the technical requirements, deployment, data loading, data transformation, dashboarding and integration.
- Documentation and addressing stakeholder's needs, finding a solution
- Providing guidance, support and review of the project work
- Providing technical advice and assist stakeholders when needed
- Communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical customers, and supporting the sales team
Skills and Experience:
- You must have at least 1-2 years technical consulting experience demonstrating solid communication skills, coupled with client-facing experience.
- Strong track record in software systems design and implementation.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Familiarity with time series analysis and anomaly detection algorithms would be highly desirable.
You will be Degree-qualified in Computer Science or a related technical field and have strong programming experience in Python. Any experience in DevOps / Software Engineering capacity would be greatly received.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.