£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
The JM Group are currently working with a leading technology company who are currently looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst . This role would suit someone that has previously worked in a Network Operations Engineer or a Security Operations Engineer role. This role will be responsible for managing events on clients live systems. Due to the nature of this, you will be SC cleared or eligible.
* Dealing with clients alerts, incidents and events
* Configuration of systems in response to these
* Working with teams and third parties
* Monitoring events and alerts including infrastructure, network and applications
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in a similar network monitoring or security monitoring engineering role
* Experience working with Whatsup Gold, BMC and Solarwinds
* SC cleared or eligible
If you are an experienced Network Operations or Security Operations Engineer please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.