City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
11 months ago
Sector: Financial Services
Salary Level: Up to £35,000 basic salary plus benefits
A specialist Wealth Management company are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join their London-based technology team. You will be a bright and driven individual, with proven experience in a Technical Support role within a Financial Services or highly corporate environment, and a real desire to help people and solve problems.
We are looking for a highly articulate individual, who is able to come into the organisation and hit the ground running.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree level educated, ideally in Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience working in an IT Support environment in Financial Services, Insurance or equivalent
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- VMWare (AD 2012 or SCCM)
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Video conferencing and telephony support
- Backup and replication tools
- Virtualisation basics and understanding of networking technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate technical terms into an understandable format for users
- Can-do attitude and positive approach to work
- Proven interest in technology
If you have the above skillset and would like to be considered for this role, please apply in the first instance with an up--to-date copy of your CV.