City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus package
about 1 year ago
Location: City of London
Salary: £100,000 basic salary, plus home working options, benefits and bonus
A leading FinTech organisation based in the City of London require a Technical Transformation Programme Manager to join their senior leadership team. They require an individual capable of simultaneously managing multiple large-scale and complex programmes across their entire IT estate from design to implementation. Reporting into C-Level, you must be able to forge strong relationships with senior stakeholders and lead teams.
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Planning, execution and delivery (from inception to completion) for multiple internal projects and programmes
* Providing regular updates and reports to C-Level executives and relevant stakeholders
* Leading a direct team of 2 Project Managers, plus additional programme resource when necessary
* Driving overall strategy and teams internally and externally to deliver the expected results
* Developing and communicating a vision that supports the broader organisational vision
* Adapting to shifting goals and activities while managing multiple activities in parallel
* Building valuable relationships internally and with client stakeholders
* Managing escalations when necessary
* Ensuring Technology programmes align to business strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims
* Promoting the value of challenging the status quo, seeking to improve ways of working and having a forward-thinking mind-set, in line with the group values and strategy
* Managing budgets throughout entire programme lifecycle
* Effectively communicating with other business units when necessary, including Finance, HR and Operations
* Exceptional technology background, with a strong understanding of infrastructure, cloud, data, storage etc.
* Proven record of successfully delivering large-scale, complex programmes simultaneously
* Budget management experience in excess of £1m
* Outstanding relationship management skills
* Experience managing delivery in an Agile environment
* Excellent leadership and team management skills
* Educated to a Degree level in STEM subjects or similar
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.