£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
4 months ago
This role is offering a base of £60,000 + bonus, pension and a number of additional benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* Past experience working within Trade Support. Sell-side experience is desirable
* Solid working experience with FIX protocol and FIX Gateway Infrastructure
* Solid experience of Equity Trading Platforms
* Understand FIX business requirements from Institutional clients/brokers
* Perl or other scripting experience, beneficial
* Sybase & SQL Knowledge to develop queries to extract data from SQL Databases
* Some development skills (Java & Python)
* Vendor Relationship Management background
If you are an experienced Trading System Support Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.